My name is Sofia and I am the Assistant behind Sofiasticated VA & Web Design, a place where you will find the support you need so your business runs smoother and grow further…I am a Virtual Assistant and Web Designer based in Surrey.
I have been successful at furthering my education whilst in full time employment, and I attribute this success to my ability to plan, schedule, and handle many different tasks at once. This flexibility will help me to support you. I have completed a Pitman’s Executive PA Diploma in 2005 followed by 7 years as Senior Secretary for CEO and Chairman of the ASA advertising watchdog.
Web Design is my passion and it started when I designed my first fashion/gossip site in 2011 and latest in 2015, a children’s party entertainment website. Both designed using a Squarespace template, however I have successfully complete Web Design Specialist Diploma with Pitman's training in 2017 which gave me the tools to build with Wordpress and various other templates. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than bringing your business ideas to life.
People find me to be an upbeat, self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills. I would describe myself as an enthusiastic fast learner, with a great personality and always ready for a new challenge.
How do I like to work?
I like my work to be completely virtual but I am still able to perform the same tasks as a full time, office based personal assistant at a fraction of the cost.
Why Hire Me?
- Reliable & trustworthy
- A full range of secretarial & general administrative services available
- No need to pay holiday, sickness, or maternity leave
- Ready to work when you need
- Pay on work completion
- No recruiting or training costs
- No need to pay employment taxes
My skills, experience and attributes
- Highly organised with great attention-to-detail
- Strong communicator with a confident and professional manner
- Vast experience working & dealing with people from all walks of life
- Ability to work effectively individually or as part of a team
- Great web design and social media management proficiency
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- High level PA skills (including online research, diary/travel management)
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office packages, CRM, Email and company databases
- Bilingual speaker